"Mori Kougei Co. In addition to the above, we also provide a variety of other services, such as the following
We will protect personal information by establishing a system to protect personal information and by ensuring that the importance of protecting personal information is recognized and addressed.
Article 1 What is Personal Information
1. "Personal Information" shall refer to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, which is information about a living individual and includes the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and contact information. In addition to the above, we will also provide you with the following information regarding the use of our products and services.
2. Among personal information, "historical and characteristic information" refers to information other than "personal information" as defined above, and includes information such as services used and products purchased, history of pages viewed and advertisements, search keywords, date and time of use, usage methods, usage environment, zip code, gender, occupation, age, IP address, etc.
Article 2 How to Obtain Personal Information
1. In this service, when a user registers to use the service, the following information is collected: name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. When users register for this service, we may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver's license number. In addition, the Company may collect transaction records containing the user's personal information and settlement information between the user and its business partners, etc., from its business partners (including information providers, advertisers, and ad distributors; hereinafter "Business Partners"). In addition to the above, the Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use of the Site.
2. The Service may collect information about you, such as the services and software you use, products you purchase, history of pages and advertisements you view, search keywords, date and time of use, usage method, usage environment (if you use the Service via a mobile device, the communication status of the device, and various settings for use, etc.).
Article 3 Purposes of Obtaining and Using Personal Information
The purposes of obtaining and using personal information in the Service are as follows.
1. To display your name, address, contact information, payment method, and other registration information, as well as information about the services you have used, products you have purchased, and the prices you have paid for them, in order to allow you to view and correct your own registration information and usage status
3. To verify your identity, we use your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and bank account number
4. In order to bill you for products, we will use information such as the name and quantity of products purchased, the type, duration, and number of services used, the amount billed, your name, address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, and the results of certified mail delivery in order to verify your identity
4. In addition to the above, the Company may also use the information you have provided to the Company for other purposes, such as to display the information you have registered on the input screen or to provide other services (such as those provided by the Company's partners) based on your instructions, in order to make it easier for you to enter data. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of this service, including but not limited to loss or damage arising from the use of this service. In order to refuse the use of the service by a customer, we will use information to identify the individual, such as the type of use, name and address
.Article 7 Security Measures for Personal Information
This service takes all possible measures for security to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
We will constantly gather information on the protection of personal information and strive to implement the latest security measures.
Article 8 Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
2. If the Service receives a request from a customer as described in the preceding paragraph and deems it necessary to respond to the request, the Service will correct or delete the relevant personal information without delay and notify the customer of this.
Article 9 Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.
If a customer requests the Company to suspend use or erase (hereinafter referred to as "suspend" or "erase") personal information on the grounds that the information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that the information has been obtained illegally, the Company shall notify the customer. In the event that a customer requests the cessation of use or deletion of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "cessation of use, etc.") on the grounds that the personal information has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or has been obtained illegally, we will conduct the necessary investigations without delay and, based on the results, cessation of use, etc. of the personal information and notify the customer to that effect. However, if the suspension of use, etc., of personal information involves a large amount of expense, or if it is difficult to suspend use, etc., we will take alternative measures.
1. The Service will comply with Japanese laws, regulations, and other norms applicable to personal information in its possession.
Article 11 Personal Information Management Officer
Article 12 Contact Us
Mori Kougei Ltd.
Address: 3-5-34 Suehiro, Tokushima City, Tokushima 770-0866, Japan
E- MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org