───Tsukiita (wood veneer) sample book containing various types of wood from around the world. ───
Our sample book includes 54 natural wood veneer sheets of A4 size.
The customers can take the samples in their hands, feel and see its color, texture, brightness etc.
Files are MORIKOUGEI original design.
Logo is created by a traditional wood inlay technique called Mokuzougan.
Wood veneers are affixed to Washi (Japanese paper)
Wood veneers selected for samples fit to cross section surfaces, and may be used as repairing material etc.
white sycamore・hard maple・white ash・Japanease beech・Birds Eye Maple
Satin sycamore・spruce・Hinoki cypress・White birch・paulownia・basswood・Japanese oak/p>
white oak・Ulmus davidiana・Manggasinoro・castor aralia・ash・chestnut・red oak・Silver heart
Curly maple・camphor wood・Japanese horse chestnut・Movingui・Zelkova・Japanese red birch・Japanese cedar・Yellow pine
Douglas fir・Black Cherry・Japanese Walnut・dao・Assamela・Ovangkol
Nyatoh・Moabi・mahogany・Zebra wood・teak・Padoauk・Tarara Barcina
pao rosa・Bubinga・African padoauk・Sapelli・Black Walnut
Picana Negra・Morado・Claro Walnut・Wenge
Rose wood・Ziricote・ebony・indigo dye Total 54 species
We hope these actual wooden product samples would be helpful for designers and architects in their building, stores, houses and other construction projects.
Visually seeing the actual product would make decision making process easier on our customers.
We also accept orders for various wood veneer processing and would be happy to meet your requirements.
• 社名 : Mori Kougei Co.
• Established : 1953
• Established : June 10, 1970
• Capital : 5 million yen
• Representative Director : Kenichi Mori
• Number of employees : 3
• Main Facilities : Guillotine, gluing machine, hydraulic hot press, wide belt sander
• Business activities : Manufacture and sale of decorative plywood, wood inlay processing, planning/manufacture and sale of wooden furniture and miscellaneous wooden goods, export and sale of products, and manufacture and sale of arts and crafts.
• Address : 3-5-34 Suehiro, Tokushima City, Tokushima Prefecture, 770-0866
• Phone number : 088-653-7518
• FAX : 088-626-3773
• MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, feel free to